Re: Modify Column

От joe@jwebmedia.com
Тема Re: Modify Column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks - It's a fairly small table so I decided to create a new field and
update the table. My syntax was
UPDATE tablename SET new_column = old_column WHERE uid = uid;
However it says: Relation 'tablename' does not have attribute 'new_column'

If i do \d tablename, it shows the new column. Did I miss a step? Thanks,

Joe