Re: LIKE gripes (and charset docs)

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: LIKE gripes (and charset docs)
Дата
Re: LIKE gripes (and charset docs)  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
Re: LIKE gripes (and charset docs)  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> > Yes, feel free to implement the missing parts...
> Done. I have committed changes to like.c.
> This time I have slightly modified the way to support MB so that to
> eliminate the up-to-4-times-memory-consuming-problem.

Great! btw, would it be OK if I took README.mb, README.locale, and
README.Charsets and consolidated them into a chapter or two in the main
docs? istm that they are more appropriate there than in these isolated
README files. I've already gotten a good start on it...

Also, I propose to consolidate and eliminate README.fsync, which
duplicates (or will duplicate) info available in the Admin Guide. The
fact that it hasn't been touched since 1996, and still refers to
Postgres'95, is a clue that some changes are in order.
                   - Thomas

От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: postgresql-java (fwd)
От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: LIKE gripes (and charset docs)