[Fwd: Re: haven't forgotten about you...]

От Tim Perdue
Тема [Fwd: Re: haven't forgotten about you...]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I didn't hear anything back on this. Does someone have a little time or
a pointer to a good resource that will clarify the use of the SELECT FOR
UPDATE syntax?

Tim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: haven't forgotten about you...
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 16:08:29 -0700
From: Tim Perdue <tperdue@valinux.com>
To: Benjamin Adida <ben@mit.edu>
CC: scrappy@hub.org

Benjamin Adida wrote:

> on 7/13/00 10:39 AM, Tim Perdue at tperdue@valinux.com wrote:
>
> > I wouldn't really worry about that right now.
>
> Oh okay, I thought this was an emergency because you were looking at
> switching possibly to another DB. I hope you won't make the Oracle jump!
>
> > I *would* like to see an article on transactions though.
>
> Okay, fair enough. I'll get working on that ASAP.

Are you going to do this?

I've been recently asked to write an article for Linux Journal about
"Deploying a Serious Application With PHP". I'd like to use postgres for
a "serious" application rather than MySQL, but I would like to see this
tutorial to understand the nuances first. (as I mentioned, I don't think
I understand the SELECT * FOR UPDATE syntax)

Tim

--
Founder - PHPBuilder.com / Geocrawler.com
Lead Developer - SourceForge

От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: Arrays and foreign keys
От: Tim Perdue
Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: Re: haven't forgotten about you...]