Re: Database size different on Primary and Standby?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Database size different on Primary and Standby?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Erik Wienhold <ewie@ewie.name> writes:
> On 19/01/2023 01:23 CET Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is incorrect; with streaming replication all changes applied on the primary
>> are applied on the standby.

> Thanks. I was thinking about logical replication.

It's not entirely clear whether the OP is talking about physical or
logical replication --- the discrepancy would sure be a lot easier
to explain if it is logical rep.  In physical rep the databases
*should* be pretty much physically identical.  I think though that
the amount of WAL that's being kept around could be different.

От: Erik Wienhold
Сообщение: Re: Database size different on Primary and Standby?
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Database size different on Primary and Standby?