Re: Non-beta RPMS for RedHat Linux -- PostgreSQL 6.5.2

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Non-beta RPMS for RedHat Linux -- PostgreSQL 6.5.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> THEREFORE, I am announcing NON-BETA UPGRADING RPM's for RedHat Linux 6.0
> and 5.2, available from http://www.ramifordistat.net.

Marc, we should have these posted at ftp.postgresql.org. Is there a
way to allow Lamar to deposit files into /pub/RPMS and /pub/SRPMS?
afaik his web site only allows http transfers, so I don't find it
convenient to relay them through a remote machine (one at work). My
home machine has a narrow pipe, so that won't work either...

I can help with the file transfers once I'm at work, but that isn't
particularly timely or convenient.
                    - Thomas

South Pasadena, California

От: Christof Petig
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Regression tests on intel for 6.5.2
От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] postmaster dead on startup from unportable SSL patch