help Solaris

От Ximo Domenech
Тема help Solaris
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi to everyone.
I'm tring to migrate Postgres from Linux to Solaris.
The C source code (cgi's) is running ok in linux, but when execute
from solaris I obtain the next error in execution:

ld.so.1: cgi_name: fatal: libpq.so: open failed: No such file or
directory

I've compiled the cgi with:

-L/usr/local/pgsql/lib -R/usr/local/pqsql/lib -lpq

The paths of libraries is Ok.
I've been reading something about Solaris in Postgres web site.
Someone, recommend to use

export LD_RUN_PATH=/usr/local/pgsql/lib

to find libraries in execution time. Thats no work in my computer. I
dont know how to continue.
Any idea ?
Thank you in advanced.

Ximo Domenech                 ximo.domenech@ival.es
Internet Valencia                  96 352 35 30
http://www.ival.es

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...
От: Herouth Maoz
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...