Re: [ADMIN] Re: [GENERAL] Re: DBD-Pg Install problems

От astromonk
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Re: [GENERAL] Re: DBD-Pg Install problems
Дата
Re: [ADMIN] Re: [GENERAL] Re: DBD-Pg Install problems  (Dana Hudes <dhudes@hudes.org>)
Список pgsql-general

well let's see rpm -ql postgresql-devel
lists the following directorys as having files

/usr/lib/pgsql
/usr/include/pgsql

so now what do i set POSTGRES_HOME to to get this to work?  It would be nice had
it been /usr/pgsql/include and /usr/pgsql/lib but it is not that way.

so do I have to hack the Makefile? Why is it that PostgreSQL has a different
directory structure for the same version on different distributions?  I just want
to get this thing installed and working.

От: "Oliver Elphick"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Re: DBD-Pg Install problems
От: "Oliver Elphick"
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Re: [GENERAL] Re: DBD-Pg Install problems