Re: Postgres perl module namespace

От Mark Dilger
Тема Re: Postgres perl module namespace
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Aug 10, 2021, at 7:11 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>
> If we were publishing them on CPAN that would be reasonable. But we're
> not, nor are we likely to, I believe.

I'm now trying to understand the purpose of the renaming.  I thought the problem was that RPM packagers wanted
somethingthat was unlikely to collide.  Publishing on CPAN would be the way to claim the namespace.

What's the purpose of this idea then?  If there isn't one, I'd rather just keep the current names.

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Postgres perl module namespace
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Postgres perl module namespace