Re: Using PQexecQuery in pipeline mode produces unexpected Close messages

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Using PQexecQuery in pipeline mode produces unexpected Close messages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
=?UTF-8?Q?=C3=81lvaro_Herrera?= <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> writes:
> Sadly, it looks like I won't be able to get this patched pushed for 14.4.

I think that's a good thing actually; this isn't urgent enough to
risk a last-minute commit.  Please wait till the release freeze
lifts.

От: Sergey Dudoladov
Сообщение: Re: Add connection active, idle time to pg_stat_activity
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: better page-level checksums