Re: [HACKERS] Re: Apparent bug in _make_subplan

От Vadim Mikheev
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Apparent bug in _make_subplan
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Re: Apparent bug in _make_subplan
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > subselect.c uses varlevelsup as absolute level number only
> > for correlation vars <--> params mapping, so why should it be
> > source of bugs? SS_replace_correlation_vars replaces all
> > correlation vars with parameters. Vars with absolute varlevelsup
> > are in PlannerParamVar only. To identify correlation vars and
> > to know is parameter already assigned to a var we obviously
> > need in absolute level number.
>
> But the varlevelsup I pass in from the parser are relative to the
> current level, not absolute.

subselect.c takes it into account, computes absolute numbers
and stores them in PlannerParamVar only...

Vadim

От: "Hiroshi Inoue"
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] tables > 1 gig
От: Dmitry Samersoff
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Installation procedure wishes