Re: [HACKERS] 'idle' processes in v6.5?

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 'idle' processes in v6.5?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > > ... under a Linux system ...
> >               ^^^^^
> > Ah, finally seen the light...
> > You didn't expect _that_ to go unnoticed, did you?
> I'm getting paid *well* to put up with it :)

Well, that story will work for a while...

> > Yes, "nobody" *is* using the system. You sure you don't have a web
> > server or something? Anything else running as "nobody"?
> Ya, but no connections through it yet...does PHP auto-open connections to
> the backend as a sort of cache/pool?

afaik, yes. Haven't run it myself though. I imagine that there are
tunable parameters for that sort of thing.
                 - Thomas

South Pasadena, California

От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] (don't know who else to tell) 6.5 gets build on LinuxPPCR5 but fails a lot of regr. tests
От: "D'Arcy" "J.M." Cain
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] This is weird