AIX 432 regression test expected results changes

От David R. Favor
Тема AIX 432 regression test expected results changes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Here are the changes to get a clean regression test run under AIX.

It appears that only minor changes in precision and messages occur for
the int* and geometry classes.

All the time related tests fail. I can't tell if this is really a bug
or a problem. I tried two scenarios and both failed:

   1) export TZ=PST8PDT
      gmake bigtest

   2) kill postgres
      export TZ=PST8PDT
      start postgres
      gmake bigtest

Attached are the results.out files that were created. I don't have access
to the CVS tree, so someone will need to drop them for me.

Thanks.
Вложения