Re: [HACKERS] Bug in LIKE ?

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Bug in LIKE ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Anyway, it's fixed now.  I also cleaned up some confusion about whether
> "%%" in a LIKE pattern means a literal % (the SQL spec says not, and
> some parts of the code knew it, but other parts didn't...)

Yeah, but until we have support for the ESCAPE clause on the LIKE
expression then there isn't a way to get a literal "%" into the query
:(

I would suggest we *do* allow "%%" to represent a literal "%" until we
get the full syntax.

imho we will eventually need to move all of this out of gram.y and put
it deeper into the parser code, since it is munging the query so early
it is difficult to know what was done for later stages.
                        - Thomas

South Pasadena, California

От: Vadim Mikheev
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Priorities for 6.6
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] 6.6 items