Re: Printing parse tree

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Printing parse tree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> How can we create the entire parse tree first,
> then traverse it?
> > > We've downloaded postgresql (latest version). We would like
> > > to print the parse tree. Any help or guidance will be appreciated.
> > Use EXPLAIN VERBOSE on a query, or run the postmaster from a terminal
> > window using a large debugging level ("-d 99").
> > If you need more than that, you have to dive into the backend and
> > insert some print statements (though there are some utilities to help
> > print these trees).

Hi Dan. All of these questions are best asked on the hackers mailing
list. Unfortunately I'm leaving town for a few days and don't have
time to think about an additional answer for you.

Good luck.
                   - Thomas

South Pasadena, California

От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Priorities for 6.6
От: bse@games.global.co.za
Сообщение: inet type & select