Re: websearch_to_tsquery() returns queries that don't match to_tsvector()

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: websearch_to_tsquery() returns queries that don't match to_tsvector()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> writes:
> It seems there is another bug with phrase search and query parsing.
> It seems to me that since 0c4f355c6a websearch_to_tsquery() should
> just parse text in quotes as a single token.  Besides fixing this bug,
> it simplifies the code.

OK ...

> Trying to fix this bug before 0c4f355c6a doesn't seem to worth the efforts.

Agreed, plus it doesn't sound like the sort of behavior change that
we want to push out in minor releases.

> I propose to push the attached patch to v14.  Objections?

This patch seems to include some unrelated fooling around in GiST?

От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: websearch_to_tsquery() returns queries that don't match to_tsvector()
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: websearch_to_tsquery() returns queries that don't match to_tsvector()