Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL to Oracle

От Jonah H. Harris
Тема Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL to Oracle
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/16/07, David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:
> DBI-Link has a way to push predicates to the remote side,  ...

As Ezequias asked about migrating an application, I'm not quite sure
why we're discussing this.  Using HSODBC to move data permanently is
quite good assuming you have no data type issues.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1324
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301

От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL to Oracle
От: "Bruce McAlister"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 8.2.3 VACUUM Timings/Performance