Re: Creating a Pseudocolumn

От Jonah H. Harris
Тема Re: Creating a Pseudocolumn
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This could only work if LEVEL is guaranteed to have one and only one
> value per tuple.  I'm not too sure about the spec but it seems like
> that'd probably fall down in join situations.

Yes, this was another thing handled by Evgen's patch... FakeVar could
only exist once and was ignored in joins.  So, basically (like
rownum), I have to create a pseudocolumn that isn't bound by joins.

Do you know of any way around this?

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1300
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301

"SQL will be the COBOL in the year 2020" -Mike Stonebraker

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Creating a Pseudocolumn
От: "Hogan, James F. Jr."
Сообщение: Re: audit table containing Select statements submitted