linux prob...

От Jason Thomas Murray
Тема linux prob...
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Greetings,

At one point I had installed postgres on my machine. I removed it
because it was taking up diskspace, but I want to start some more
development work with it. When I installed it this time, I got an
error:

IpcMemoryCreate: shmget failed (Permission denied) key=5432010,
size=24588, permission=700
IpcMemoryAttach: shmat failed (Permission denied) id=5248
FATAL 1:  AttachSLockMemory: could not attach segment

This version is 6.4 -- the latest from www.postgresql.org.
The last version was 6.2 I think.

Linux poseidon 2.0.36 #5 Tue Dec 8 19:33:02 CST 1998 i586 unknown

Thanks for any help you can give me. Regards,
Jason

--

  Jason Thomas Murray (lather@electrografix.com)
  Programming

От: Unprivileged user
Сообщение: Port Bug Report: Will not compile under SCO OSR 5.0.5
От: Unprivileged user
Сообщение: Port Bug Report: