Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL EndTransactionBlock and not inprogress/abort state

От Clark Evans
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL EndTransactionBlock and not inprogress/abort state
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Manuel Lemos wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to use transactions with PostgreSQL with the normal sequence
>
> BEGIN
> one or more SELECT/INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE queries
> COMMIT
> END
>
> But I am getting the following message just like if I haven't started a
> transaction when I commit.
>
> EndTransactionBlock and not inprogress/abort state

I could be wrong, but the END isn't necessary.

BEGIN
COMMIT;

  <or>

BEGIN
ROLLBACK;

Hope this helps,

Clark

От: Clark Evans
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Negating the list of selected rows of a join
От: Clark Evans
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL EndTransactionBlock and not inprogress/abort state