Re: [GENERAL] question on converting M$ Access tables

От Valerio Santinelli
Тема Re: [GENERAL] question on converting M$ Access tables
Дата
Re: where to find PGAdmin
Список pgsql-general

"William J. Stotts" wrote:

> I have a VB application that uses a M$ Access 97 table to store it's data
> in. I wish to change to postgres to store the data, and use ODBC to link
> the postgres tables back to the M$ Access mdb. Are there any utilities
> that allow me some way of automating the conversion of the mdb table
> structures into postgres short of recreating the tables from scratch in
> postgres.

You can use MSAccess97 directly and do an "export table". Or you could try the
PGAdmin package. I know it's got an export tool to export tables from
MSAccess97 to Postgres but I haven't tried it yet.

--

C'ya!

Valerio Santinelli a.k.a. TANiS
[tanis@mediacom.it]+:+[http://www.mediacom.it/~tanis]

От: Kevin Heflin
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] pg_dump bug with default date
От: M Simms
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] More information