Re: [HACKERS] Re: datetime regress test busted by incomplete checkin

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: datetime regress test busted by incomplete checkin
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Probably that's me. The patch attached. Is there any problem?

Could you phrase the query in the same style as most of the other tests
(a style we inherited from the original sources), where the first column
is a select of an empty string with the table count as the label? I
would suggest something like:

SELECT '' AS one, datetime('1994-01-01', '11:00') AS "Sat Jan 01 11:00:00 1994 PST";

I think we can use the actual current result in the result label (and
without underscores), since you are surrounding it with double quotes
anyway.

TIA
                     - Tom

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Another source of snprintf/vsnprintf code
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: datetime regress test busted by incomplete checkin