Re: [HACKERS] Re: Beta test of Postgresql 6.5

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Beta test of Postgresql 6.5
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> BTW, I think that MVCC stuff will not be ready
> for beta testing 1 Feb...

istm that the MVCC stuff could/should be the focus of this release. So
unless Vadim is already worried about this taking much longer than
through February, we should just plan around his schedule.

btw, I'd like to go through the parser at some point and (if possible)
convert the new MVCC-related parsing from (Ident strings + string tests)
to (yacc keywords). I think that can happen just before or after the
start of beta. OK?
                        - Tom