Re: [HACKERS] Re: EXCEPT/INTERSECT for v6.4

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: EXCEPT/INTERSECT for v6.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I just bounced his message to the patches list again.  I have not
> applied it because he is looking for comments on it, and I haven't
> heard anything yet from the group.

It's something I could look at, and it would make a nice addition to
v6.5. But I'm having a *lot* of trouble getting time to look at outer
joins, and am nowhere close to seeing a path for completion.

>From his message, I gathered that we do not yet have the sources for the
docs?
                    - Tom

От: "Thomas G. Lockhart"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] postgres and year 2000
От: "Thomas G. Lockhart"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] postgres and year 2000