Re: [HACKERS] Re: EXCEPT/INTERSECT for v6.4

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: EXCEPT/INTERSECT for v6.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The documentation Stefan wrote for his Master's thesis
> is great stuff.  Perhaps some of could be incorporated?

I'm sure all can be incorporated. Stefan, do we have your sources yet? I
haven't looked at your text, but I'm sure it can become an integral part
of the Postgres docs. We are in sore need of both your introductory
material and your descriptive material on query processing.

I would be happy to integrate it, or perhaps others would like to help.
Either way, could you send on your sources to me and I'll put them into
our documentation source tree as a starting point?

Regards.
                  - Tom

От: "Thomas G. Lockhart"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] SUM() and GROUP BY
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: EXCEPT/INTERSECT for v6.4