Re: Bug in query rewriter - hasModifyingCTE not getting set

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug in query rewriter - hasModifyingCTE not getting set
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com" <tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com> writes:
> From: Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
>> I think either the bit about rule_action is unnecessary, or most of
>> the code immediately above this is wrong, because it's only updating
>> flags in sub_action.  Why do you think it's necessary to change
>> rule_action in addition to sub_action?

> Finally, I think I've understood what you meant.  Yes, the current code seems to be wrong.

I'm fairly skeptical of this claim, because that code has stood for a
long time.  Can you provide an example (not involving hasModifyingCTE)
in which it's wrong?

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: multi-install PostgresNode fails with older postgres versions
От: Ondřej Žižka
Сообщение: Re: Synchronous commit behavior during network outage