Re: [DOCS] Stats views and functions not in order?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [DOCS] Stats views and functions not in order?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> ...  I was going for the html effect
> of having these views chunked into their own pages, any other changes being
> non-detrimental.

But is that a result we want?  It will for example break any bookmarks
that people might have for these documentation entries.  It will also
pretty thoroughly break the cross-version navigation links in this
part of the docs.

Maybe the benefit is worth those costs, but I'm entirely not convinced
of that.  I think we need to tread pretty lightly when rearranging
longstanding documentation-layout decisions.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Extracting cross-version-upgrade knowledge from buildfarm client
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Add proper planner support for ORDER BY / DISTINCT aggregates