Re: RfD: more powerful "any" types

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: RfD: more powerful "any" types
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> BTW does "any" match other pseudotypes?  Would I be able to pass a
> cstring into "any"?  That would create a large security hole I think.

How so?  'Cause you can do that now with anyelement.

cstring is only a pseudotype for historical reasons, anyway --- there's
nothing about it now that's not a real type.  I think we just have it
that way to discourage people from storing it in tables.

От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: RfD: more powerful "any" types
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: RfD: more powerful "any" types