Re: [HACKERS] Just another question

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Just another question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > > I just noticed that there is an operator '=:'. What is it used
> > > for?
> > ?? I don't see it here.
> But scan.l returns Op.

Oh, it is an _allowed_ operator symbol combination, if someone were to
define an operator using it. But it isn't pre-defined anywhere, is it?

And, it should be OK to require spaces to help delimit your embedded
stuff; that is, "=:" is interpreted as a possible operator, while "= :"
(with space) is "equals embedded variable"...

I'd hate to keep removing single characters from the allowed operator
character set when we get syntax conflicts like this. We'll end up with
only the SQL92-allowed operator symbols before long :)

                      - Tom

От: Michael Meskes
Сообщение: Oops
От: "Meskes, Michael"
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] Just another question