Re: [INTERFACES] Pgaccess & Postgresql 6.3

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Pgaccess & Postgresql 6.3
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> >After using pgaccess with postgres 6.2 successfully, I just cannot
> >get pgaccess to working with postgres 6.3.
> No, Pgaccess(any version) & postgresql 6.3 doesn't work for me.
> I still get the same error.

I recently installed pgaccess and it seems to work, though I'm not
certain what error you are seeing. Same versions for everything except
I'm running RH4.2.

Are you starting the postmaster with the "-i" option? You'll need to...

                - Tom

От: Carlo Vitolo
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Pgaccess & Postgresql 6.3
От: Christopher Luk
Сообщение: How to install libpq interface in gcc.