Re: [HACKERS] subquery syntax broken

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] subquery syntax broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom, Bruce - could you take care about this ?

Bruce? Let me know if you want me to look at it. I didn't include this
syntax originally since I thought singleton results like aggregates would
certainly not be implemented in the first cut. Forgot about Vadim's
prodigious talents :)

> (BTW, I fixed parse_expr.c broken for EXISTS...)
> I'm going home now and will be here ~ 2 Feb 20:00 (PST). Hope to include
> subselect code into CVS in the next 24 hrs (from now)...
>
> Also, could someone take care about data/queries for regression tests ?
> (May be by using "big boys"...)

Yes, we should add a "subselect.sql" regression test. Anyone taking a first
cut?

                                          - Tom

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] snapshot won't compile on irix6.2
От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] FAQs