Re: [HACKERS] Re: Copyright question: GPL patches for non-GPL packages (fwd)

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Copyright question: GPL patches for non-GPL packages (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>  wrote:

>         Now, with that in mind, should we remove the PostODBC stuff from
> the interfaces directory an dmove it to the contrib directory?  Or remove
> it all together?  Or leave it where it is?

Probably the safest way would be to put it in contrib, and maybe leave a
README in interfaces/PostODBC informing people of its being in contrib.

Hannu

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] A small type extension example for the contrib directory (fwd)
От: James Hughes
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] A small type extension example for the contrib directory (fwd)