Re: pgbench test failing on 14beta1 on Debian/i386

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgbench test failing on 14beta1 on Debian/i386
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Forgot to post the actual values:
>       r = 2563421694876090368
>       r = 2563421694876090365
> Smells a bit like a precision problem in the workings of pg_erand48(),
> but as soon as I saw floating point numbers I closed my laptop and ran
> for the door.

Yup.  This test has a touching, but entirely unwarranted, faith in
pg_erand48() producing bit-for-bit the same values everywhere.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Subscription tests fail under CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS
От: Paul A Jungwirth
Сообщение: Re: Supporting $n parameters in new syntax