Re: Cleaning up historical portability baggage

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Cleaning up historical portability baggage
Дата
Re: Cleaning up historical portability baggage  (John Naylor <john.naylor@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
>> XXX This can only be committed once prairedog is decommissioned, because
>> macOS 10.4 didn't have clock_gettime().

> Maybe put it later in the queue?

clock_gettime is required by SUSv2 (1997), so I have to admit that
macOS 10.4 doesn't have a lot of excuse not to have it.  In any case,
prairiedog is just sitting there doing its thing until I find cycles
to install a newer OS.  If you want to move ahead with this, don't
let prairiedog block you.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Cygwin cleanup
От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Fully WAL logged CREATE DATABASE - No Checkpoints