Re: tsearch2 for 7.3.X

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: tsearch2 for 7.3.X
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> We don't normally issue new features in minor releases, but for a
> /contrib, we could consider it.

I can't see sticking code that hasn't been through any public beta
testing into 7.3.4.  Not even as contrib material --- how embarrassed
would you be if the contrib tree then fails to build on some platform?
7.3 is long past the point where we should be adding new features to it.

If there are people out there who want to try tsearch2 with 7.3,
let them grab a separate tarball for it.

От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: php with postgres
От: Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.3 and Intel C compiler