Re: stress test for parallel workers

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: stress test for parallel workers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I wondered if the build farm should try to report OOM kill -9 or other
> signal activity affecting the postmaster.

Yeah, I've been wondering whether pg_ctl could fork off a subprocess
that would fork the postmaster, wait for the postmaster to exit, and then
report the exit status.  Where to report it *to* seems like the hard part,
but maybe an answer that worked for the buildfarm would be enough for now.

От: Li Japin
Сообщение: Re: Built-in connection pooler
От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: no default hash partition