Re: Proposal: new border setting in psql

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: Proposal: new border setting in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 8:45 AM, D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net> wrote:

> I'm surprised that we don't have a general option to escape special
> characters.  Perhaps that's the next small enhancement.
>
> darcy=# \pset escape \

this looks like we are trying to make cosmetic magic instead of solve
the real problem...
what about the idea someone propose of having output formats hooks...
seems more reasonable to me

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove all traces that suggest that a non-Bison yacc might be
От: Joshua Drake
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: new border setting in psql