Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940
Дата
Re: [External] Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940  (Vijaykumar Jain <vjain@opentable.com>)
Список pgsql-general
DrakoRod <drakoflames@hotmail.com> writes:
> I reindex the pg_proc table and reindex finished correctly but I try read
> the tables or make the dump and same error, reindexed the database and show
> me this error:

> ERROR:  cache lookup failed for function 125999

This suggests you've actually lost some entries from pg_proc.  Have
you had any system crashes or suchlike?

> Any suggestions, If I run pg_upgrade to 10, will these errors be corrected?

No, pg_upgrade can't magically restore data that's not there.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Linker errors while creating a PostgreSQL C extension function.
От: DrakoRod
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940