Need beta testers for Java report writer for Postgresql

От Jim Ridenour
Тема Need beta testers for Java report writer for Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
    I've written a menu-driven report writer in Java for Postgresql and
need 3 or 4 beta test volunteers for the first run of testing.
    Once it's completed I intend to release it for general use in some
version of GPL so you'll be getting an early look at something you might
want to use later.  Source code is included.
    It was developed for a 6.4.2 Postgresql system and uses that jdbc
driver.  It's included.  You'll need to have the jdk 1.2 (2.0) from Sun on
your system to try it out.
    If you're interested, e-mail me privately and I'll send you the url to
download it.  I only need a few testers right now and don't want to have
more people than really necessary involved in such an early test.
    Thanks for your cooperation.