RE: Regular expression question

От Steve Heaven
Тема RE: Regular expression question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At 14:58 11/12/00 -0000, Michael Ansley wrote:
>     Hmmm, what I proposed earlier (CREATE INDEX foo ON employees
>(UPPER(firstname));) seems to work fine in 7.1 but not 7.0.2.   Cheers...
>  MikeA

I think you're anwering the wrong question.
It was  David  Hancock <DHANCOCK@arinc.com> who was asking the upper/lower
case question. Mine was about a metacharacter for word boundaries cf Perl's
\b.

Steve

--
thorNET  - Internet Consultancy, Services & Training
Phone: 01454 854413

От: Zachary Beane
Сообщение: Re: Re: Re: Why PostgreSQL is not that popular as MySQL ?
От: Michael Ansley
Сообщение: RE: Simple Question: Case sensitivity