Re: funny view/temp table problem with query

От Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz
Тема Re: funny view/temp table problem with query
Дата
Re: funny view/temp table problem with query  (Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
looks like you completely misunderstood my question.
First of all, I wonder why the same query divided up in half - and
using temporary table works as expected, and with everything together
doesn't. And about rand(), it was tested on large enough set of runs,
that I don't think it is to blame.
The queries do everything I wanted it to do, and - no - doing it in
software is just baaad, and doesn't do.

От: "Daniel Verite"
Сообщение: Format string for ISO-8601 date and time
От: Eus
Сообщение: Re: Can I use a query with UPDATE on its SET?