Re: BUG #16171: Potential malformed JSON in explain output

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: BUG #16171: Potential malformed JSON in explain output
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2 Feb 2020, at 17:48, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Thoughts?

Keeping TEXT explain stable across minor versions is very appealing, but more
so from a policy standpoint than a technical one.  The real-world implication
is probably quite small, but that's a very unscientific guess (searching Github
didn't turn up anything but thats far from conclusive).  Having broken JSON is
however a clear negative, and so is having a different JSON format in back-
branches for something which has never worked in the first place.

I guess I'm leaning towards backpatching, but it's not entirely clear-cut.

cheers ./daniel

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Experimenting with hash join prefetch
От: "曾文旌(义从)"
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables