Re: pgsql: Fix ancient typo in user-defined-aggregates documentation.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix ancient typo in user-defined-aggregates documentation.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> writes:
> On 23 March 2011 16:34, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Fix ancient typo in user-defined-aggregates documentation.
>>
>> The description of the initcond value for the built-in avg(float8)
>> aggregate has been wrong since it was written. �Noted by Disc Magnet.

> The preceding paragraph says that it typically uses a two-element
> array for the state value.  Maybe this should say two or three-element
> given the example that immediately follows it.

Oh, I shouldn't have done that with blinders on :-(.  I think probably
we have to explain that float8_accum supports more things than just
average.  Will fix as soon as I get back from my doctors appointment.

От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix ancient typo in user-defined-aggregates documentation.
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: pgsql: Minor changes to recovery pause behaviour.