Re: [PERFORM] Feature request: smarter use of

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Feature request: smarter use of
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
John Siracusa <siracusa@mindspring.com> writes:
> When I got the 5 failures with an unmodified CVS checkout earlier, I didn't
> even bother to look at the diffs because I just accepted that as my baseline
> (it is CVS, after all, and things are in flux).

Just for the record, we don't consider regression failures as status quo
even in CVS tip.  People aren't supposed to commit changes that break
regression.  If you see a failure appear that wasn't there before, by
all means report it immediately --- it's easiest to fix portability bugs
while the relevant changes are still fresh in mind.

От: John Siracusa
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Feature request: smarter use of
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Feature request: smarter use of conditional indexes