Re: That EXPLAIN ANALYZE patch still needs work

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: That EXPLAIN ANALYZE patch still needs work
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Do we agree the idea can't go further? What next?

It still needs investigation; I'm no longer convinced that the TLB-flush
theory is correct.  See rest of thread.  We may well have to revert the
current patch, but I'd like to be sure we understand why.

If we do have to revert, I'd propose that we pursue the notion of
interrupt-driven sampling like gprof uses.

От: Kenneth Marshall
Сообщение: Re: Duplicate rows sneaking in despite PRIMARY KEY / UNIQUE constraint
От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: Compression and on-disk sorting