Re: pgsql: Use bump memory context for tuplesorts

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Use bump memory context for tuplesorts
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Melanie Plageman <melanieplageman@gmail.com> writes:
> Looks like this assert is tripping on grison [1].

> running bootstrap script ... TRAP: failed Assert("total_allocated ==
> context->mem_allocated"), File: "bump.c", Line: 808, PID: 30248

The same on mamba.  However, I failed to duplicate it in an x86
(32-bit) VM.  I think the critical factor on the failing machines
is that MAXALIGN is 8 which is more than their sizeof(pointer).

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: [MASSMAIL] pgsql: Don't clobber test exit code at cleanup in LDAP/Kerberors tests
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: [MASSMAIL]pgsql: Avoid extra lookups with nbtree array inequalities.