Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Anyone working on linux Alpha?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Anyone working on linux Alpha?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Done.  Removed -O2 for linux_alpha and made it -O.  I can not make the
> other changes because that is generated by GNU autoconf.

config.sub and config.guess are not auto-generated.

What we have already done a couple of times is to apply suggested
fixes to our current copies of these files, but to ask the submitter
to send the bug report to the GNU folks as well (autoconf@gnu.org
and bug-gnu-utils@prep.ai.mit.edu) so that it gets into future GNU
releases.  We do not want to maintain a divergent version of these
files.

I think someone remarked a few days ago that they had access to a
more up-to-date version of the config scripts than was present in
the last Autoconf release (2.13).  Maybe we should try to grab the
latest GNU sources of these files?

От: chris@tech.com.au
Сообщение: BUG in 6.5 - GROUP BY inheritance
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Postgres 6.5 beta2 and beta3 problem