Re: pgsql/src/include parser/parse_coerce.h catalo ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql/src/include parser/parse_coerce.h catalo ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
inoue@postgresql.org writes:
> Modified files:
>     src/include/parser: parse_coerce.h
>     src/include/catalog: pg_operator.h
> Log message:
>     Allow comparison between xid and xid, int.

I do not think it's a good idea to define xid and int as
binary-compatible.  If it is a good idea then you did it wrong
--- IS_BINARY_COMPATIBLE needs to test for both directions.

But what I'd suggest is to undo the IS_BINARY_COMPATIBLE change
and instead add another pg_operator entry that accepts xid = int4,
mapping it to xideq.  That gets the job done without opening up
a morass of binary-compatibility issues.

От: tgl@postgresql.org
Сообщение: pgsql/src/backend/access/nbtree nbtinsert.c
От: momjian@postgresql.org
Сообщение: pgsql/ oc/TODO rc/backend/storage/lmgr/deadloc ...