Re: Problem with insert

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem with insert
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jerome Raupach <jraupach@intelcom.fr> writes:
>> So I think there must be some special feature of your tables that you
>> haven't shown us.  Could we see a schema dump (pg_dump -s) for these
>> tables?

> the error is produced if temp2 is a view.

I had suspected there might be a view involved.  But if you want this
fixed, you're going to need to be more forthcoming about providing a
complete, reproducible example.  I have other things to do than guess
what your view and table definitions are...

От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: New MAC OUI capabilities
От: Tiago Antão
Сообщение: Re: Optimisation deficiency: currval('seq')-->seq scan, constant-->index scan