Re: ECPG support for string pseudo-type

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ECPG support for string pseudo-type
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb@cybertec.at> writes:
> in a continued effort for better Informix ESQL/C compatibility,
> we added the "string" pseudo-type handling to ECPG.
> - "string" has become a type name, reserved word in ECPG.

This seems like a sufficient reason to reject the patch.  Who knows
what that will break?  (I observe that it already broke a few of the
ecpg regression tests, suggesting that using "string" as a variable
name is hardly uncommon.)

От: Boszormenyi Zoltan
Сообщение: ECPG support for string pseudo-type
От: Boszormenyi Zoltan
Сообщение: Re: ECPG support for string pseudo-type