Re: unaccent extension missing some accents

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: unaccent extension missing some accents
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
J Smith <dark.panda+lists@gmail.com> writes:
> Would it even really be worth it to look into any of the other locale
> issues on OSX, given that PostgreSQL is now included in their default
> installs starting with 10.7, or would this really be more of a case of
> hoping Apple some day fixes the issue upstream?

To my mind, the killer issue is the incorrect sorting --- there's
basically no way we can work around that.  If Apple were to fix that,
we might be able to nibble at the margins of the other stuff.

От: J Smith
Сообщение: Re: unaccent extension missing some accents
От: J Smith
Сообщение: Re: unaccent extension missing some accents